- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt – Scientists Say That Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier
Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses.
According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar.
Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.
And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development.
The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.
Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women.
From ABC News:
“Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose.”
Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes.
The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
Eyeonthenut also cites similar studies conducted by universities in California and Pittsburgh not too long ago that discovered that women with bigger butts, wide hips and smaller waists may even live longer as well.
*This study did not include fake butts.
We already know girls with big butts are smarter and healthier, but they also have some things only they will understand.
Source: Elite Daily