- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
- How To Spot A Spiritual Sexual Predator
‘Marijuana Tampon’ Might Be the End of Your Period Cramps
You have probably never even considered combining marijuana with menstruation, but someone has. There is a new way to not only handle your period, but also the pesky cramps that come along with it, and it is done with cannabis tampons.
An innovative company in the medical cannabis industry may have found an all-natural and highly effective way for women to treat menstrual cramps and pain. No, they are not actually cannabis tampons but rather small capsules, called Foria Relief.
When inserted into the vagina these cannabis tampons provide powerful pain relief.
“Cannabis has a long, cross-cultural history of use as a natural aid in easing symptoms associated with menstruation,” the company’s website says. “Our intention is to share the powerful medicinal properties of this plant while utilizing modern extraction techniques to standardize purity and potency, thereby ensuring a safe and accessible experience for all women.”
The small cocoa butter-based insert is being marketed as a pain relief option for women with menstrual cramps. With a mix of THC and CBD, the tampon-sized suppository aims to “maximize” muscle relief without inducing a high.
This is an exciting idea for those with bad PMS and a potentially life-changing one for the estimated 5 million who suffer from endometriosis. If successful at relieving menstrual cramps, the suppository could even be an option for reducing pain during childbirth!
If all goes well, people should feel pain relief within 15-30 minutes after insertion.
Source: Alternative Health