- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
Those who hate cleaning their oven will love this trick. Gleaming shine and barely lifting a finger.
Cleaning the oven has never been so simple, and so cheap! And best of all: this trick saves you the pain of scratching and scrubbing.
What you need:
- Baking Soda
- Sponge or cloth
It’s brilliant how little work this takes. The next oven cleaning can gladly come.
Simply mix baking powder with water to a paste and apply to oven. Then clean the oven afterwards.
Oh, and share this idea. It’ll save your friends a bunch of work.